Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Baca Street Conoco Station Offering Biodiesel and other alternative fuels



The Conoco gas station at Baca Street in Santa Fe recently added a second alternative fuel pump, offering B20 Biodiesel, E10 Ethanol and E85 Ethanol. These are the first multi-alternative fuel pumps in the US!

I've been using biodiesel in my Golf TDI for almost a year now and think it's the perfect alternative fuel. Not only can I run my car on vegetable oil, but it's cleaner burning and I get 45+ miles per gallon.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger minetto said...

this is wild.

It is great not to be dependant on one source of fuel.

I am really amazed at the fact that it produced less polutant! What were we doing all this time?

thanks for this.
cheers

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger minetto said...

Oups, forgot to mention:
You might want to turn on the "word verification for comments" in your blogs' settings in order to get less spammers...

Hope this is useful to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home